To apply for a position at Obsidium, go to application form, select your desired position from the list below and fill up the form.
Resume and enquiries can be sent at: email@example.com
Obsidium is a leading innovative blockchain tech group, willing to serve over 1 billion users/holders. Our growing team is built on trust, high performance and a passion for emerging technologies. Our teams are rewarded for their effort through highly competitive pay and benefits, an excellent team focused culture and a fun and dynamic work environment.
As a highly capable Developer, you will design implement and administer secure blockchain
networks and technologies, develop application features and interfaces, and maintain client
and server-side applications. Your work will enable Obsidium to ensure our customers have
secure digital transactions every single time by creating systems to record and store blockchain
data in a way that prevents changes or hacks.
What are the core responsibilities?
- Analyzing Obsidium’s cross-chain needs, designing customized blockchain technologies, launching, testing, and maintaining our cross-chain network.
- Collaborating with the Product Team to determine cross-chain technology needs and envisaged functionalities.
- Create application features and interfaces by using web3.js and writing multithreaded codes.
- Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
- Maintaining client and server-side applications.
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Provision of education and support when requested, on blockchain features that allow secure digital payments.
- Documenting blockchain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection.
- Keeping up with current blockchain technologies and cryptography methods.
What do you need to have to be successful?
- Experience working in an AGILE environment ( specifically using the Atlassian suite )
- Demonstrated previous experience as for position desired.
- Extensive experience in back-end development, algorithms and data structure
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Experience working at a tech company or demonstrated experience in working in complex and fast-paced environments.
- Love for writing technical documentation
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments
- Passion for unlocking the crypto economy
- Experience with Data Driven Development
What will we give you in return?
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience
- Remote working options